Products & Services
- Cloud contact centres
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Security professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Intelligence
- Air logistics
- Asset tracking
- End-to-end visibility
- Inventory management
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
Why BT Al Saudia
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together
Great thinking from across the globe
Collaborate to Innovate
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
- Let's Talk
- Contact Us
- My Account
Products & services
Managed web security
BT Onsite Contact Cisco
Essential protection for your web traffic
Bolster your security with protection that creates a powerful barrier between the web and your assets. Every time your employees access a web page or service, it’s vetted for inappropriate content, viruses and malware before it can be exposed to your systems.
Cut your exposure to risk
Browsing the internet is now seen as the biggest risk to businesses. So it makes sense to have an extra level of protection to limit your organisation’s exposure to potential harm.
Keep it flexible
You can have the system installed on your own premises and managed by us, or we can host the service for you. In both cases, you benefit from our global reach.
Stay in control
You can manage who visits which websites, and when, with a full audit trail. You’ll also get full reports of web traffic and threats.
The BT Blue Coat solution helps protect the council against online threats, helps protect residents when accessing our online services, and helps protect our staff and pupils when using the internet. It offers the security we demand and the flexibility to meet our changing business requirements.”
- Andrew Unsworth, Head of e-Government, The City of Edinburgh Council
What it costs
For detailed information on pricing, click “Get a quote”.
One of the world’s biggest security practices
We’re one of the world’s leading managed security services providers. And we’re also the highest rated of the world’s leading IT security services vendors in Datamonitor’s Black Book of Outsourcing report (January 2010).
We’re one of just two providers with ‘comprehensive’ ranking for managed security services in Forrester’s Market Overview: Managed Security Services, Forrester Research Inc (March 2010).
With 1,300 security experts, we’re one of the world’s biggest practices devoted to security and business continuity.
We invest millions in security-related research and development each year and we have 108 registered patents and more than 190 published security papers.
Protect your network, your staff and your business
Our Assure Web Security services use a range of appliances that run web filtering, anti-virus and anti-spyware databases with reporting in real time. You can also add:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) control, which lets you control the anti-virus checking of your encrypted browser sessions
- Instant Messaging (IM) control for access and file transfers using AOL, MSN and Yahoo! IM systems
- media streaming support for QuickTime, Windows or Real Networks
- content control for managing Java or Active X features
- bandwidth optimisation for managing or compressing bandwidth.
Available around the world
The Assure Web Security service is available to customers around the world.
Protection against malware
Our Assure Web Security service is designed to protect users from harmful malware that comes from internet sites. It includes:
- web filtering engine with 80 categories and 17 languages
- collaborative cloud defence with real time inputs from 70 million users
- optimisation of RTMP, MMS, RTSP, QT Streaming Media protocols.
Great service, or you pay less
Our Service Level Agreements mean you pay less if we don’t meet our commitments for providing and managing your service.