Products & Services
- Cloud contact centres
- Inbound services
- Onsite contact centres
- Self-service and queue-management platforms
- Field force automation
- Flexible working services
- Managed mobility services
- Secure remote access
- Access choices
- Application performance management
- Dedicated Services
- Internet services
- IP address management
- Managed network services
- Virtual Private Network Services
- CRM professional services
- IT professional services
- Mobility professional services
- Networks professional services
- Security professional services
- Identity and Access Management
- Managed security services
- Security Intelligence
- Air logistics
- Asset tracking
- End-to-end visibility
- Inventory management
- Conferencing and collaboration
- Hosted UC services
- IP telephony
- Voice Virtual Private Network
Why BT Al Saudia
Our company overview: how we're bringing it all together
Great thinking from across the globe
Collaborate to Innovate
We are proud that our work is recognised time and again by customers, analysts and professional organisations
Join us to explore fresh ideas
Who we’ve helped, and how. Learn how organisations just like yours get better when they work with us.
- Let's Talk
- Contact Us
- My Account
Connecting you with facts and insight to help you discover new possibilities.
Welcome to the BT Let's Talk Global Edition. Our free, bi-monthly e-zine aims to equip your organisation with the insight to understand and thrive in a world shaped by technology and driven by communications. With over 30 years' experience delivering cost-effective and efficient global networked solutions, we get to the heart of the issues which are influencing your organisation.
BT Let's Talk Global Edition is available across iOS, Android, Windows and Amazon. It is best viewed on a tablet device. Click on the relevant icon below to visit the store, download the app and get connected.
In Issue 3 ‘Bringing the Cloud of Clouds to life’, we explore:
- Seizing the opportunities in the cloud
- Turning technology into success
- The science of sound
- The Autonomous Customer
- The technology behind the performance, Williams Racing
- A butterfly flaps its wings
- Profile of Guido Albertini, CIO, Comune di Milano
- A profile of James Sandell, Group IT delivery director, RSA
Please click on each screen above to get a preview of the content.
When you have downloaded the BT Let's Talk e-zine to your device, subscribe for free to future issues by simply filling in your details via the app loading screens or subscribe to be notified via email when we publish a new edition. We want to hear your thoughts and feedback on BT Let's Talk so that we can continue to develop and improve it for users.
So, please subscribe and talk to us.